Week 13: Weekly Summary

End of 13 week! It was really fun to gathering all the evidences to solve a mysterious case, which was From Russia with Love for me. Since I was working by myself, there were lots of things to complete this two weeks assignment. The primary media that I used was photoshop. The letters and the pictures that I posted was created with the Adobe Photoshop. And then I used audacity to create a telephone call sound and other programs to create a gif. file. I was going to upload some video on to youtube, but I do not know why, it kept failing to upload it.

But I satisfied with what I have done to figure out the case. Here are posts that I uploaded whenever I found the evidences.

Third Status of the Case.

Telephone Message

Letters from Man

Misha’s Diary

Fourth Status of the Case.

 

JBrown’s Law Agency website

 

I uploaded on twitter of my status:

Comments:

http://brendalevoy.com/my-1940s-character/clues/#comment-477

http://columnhugger.com/veronicas-page/week-thirteen-summary-from-russia-with-love-case-closed/#comment-648

http://rhilaluman.com/weekly-summaries/final-update-week-13-in-summary/#comment-91

http://www.philipdorch.com/weekly-summaries/weekly-summary-12/#comment-166

http://www.dalinabeckham.com/ds106/status-update-16-we-found-the-groomster/#comment-17743

http://www.dalinabeckham.com/ds106/status-update-14-the-mental-case/#comment-17745

http://seeinggainz.com/character/closing-time/#comment-248

http://i-am-think-will.com/weekly-summaries/week-13-made-me-do-some-scooby-doo-stuff/#comment-252

http://trysoccer29.com/final-project/keeping-up-with-the-kidnappers/#comment-827

http://ds106.kendallparker.com/ds106/update-the-finale/#comment-707

 

I cannot believe that this will be second to the last weekly summary.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>