1. After you downloaded Audacity, open up this application and you will see this empty space.
2. To record your voice or any sound you want click the red circle at the top.
3. When you click it, it will automatically start recording.
4. If you record several time you will get several tracks. If you want them to be a single track, you highlight the region and copy it. And then paste it in wherever you want it to be.
5. Also, if you want to change a voice pitch, highlight the region where you want to make a change and click Effect and Change Pitch.
6. When you click it you will see the pop-up page as shown below. If you want to change a voice from man to woman, change the frequency from 0 to about 20 or higher. If you want opposite change, from woman to man, change the frequency from 0 to about -20 or lower.
7. When you finished editing sound, click file and export audio. Write a name of your sound and make sure that it is in MP3 file.
8. After you clicked okay, you are done!