For tutorial, I want to talk about the Adobe Photoshop that I always used to complete the assignment.
1. Put two picture together as layer.
2. To erase the white background, choose magic eraser tool.
3. After you click the magic eraser tool, click the white surface to erase it. You can choose the tolerance at the top.
4. To move around the top layer of the click the mouse shape at the top left corner and move it wherever you want it to be located.
5. To change the color of the top layer photo, click the color box which is located at the bottom left corner. Make sure that the top layer is high lighted. You can check it at right side.
6. When you click the top color box, you will see the new window that can change the color that you want.
7. After you chose the color click the paint bucket tool to fill the surface with the color you chose.
8. As same as magic eraser tool, you can change the tolerance.
9. After these fixation, you will get the photo you want!